Apply for Expedia® Rewards Voyager Card From Citi® Bank
Main Credit Card Features
Point rewards lets you earn points on every purchase you make with your rewards credit card. Credit card points stay in an account until you redeem them within the credit card’s portal. Your points can be used for gift cards, cash back, a statement credit, or travel, hotel, and other rewards.
Using your credit card points for travel allows you access to many different airlines. You could purchase your ticket with points, or use them to upgrade your experience to business or first class. When you use your points at a hotel, you can pay for your room, move to an upgraded room, or purchase other amenities as specified. Some cards allow you to redeem your points for cash back, either in the form of a check or a statement credit. Other programs let you purchase goods, services, and gift cards through their rewards portal. These items may be listed at discounted prices compared to retail stores, and cost you less to purchase this way.
If you’re chasing sign-up bonuses, looking to upgrade your travel experience, or want to maximize your rewards, points are best. Travel using points is subjected to blackout dates just like airline miles. You also have less redemption options, and less flexibility to use the point than with straight cash back. The value of your points depends on if the redeemed item is on sale. You risk your points being devalued in the process. Due to this, it can be a little complicated using points sometimes.
You are offered several ways to apply for Citi® Bank Expedia® Voyager credit card: by phone, in person, or online. An online credit card application at Citi® Bank’s website may be the easiest and most convenient way to get this credit card.
Before Applying for Citi.com Expedia Rewards Voyager Credit Card
Before setting to filling out your application form, make sure you have all the necessary information at hand. This will allow you not to stop in the middle of your application process. Otherwise, your session may time out and you’ll have to start from the very beginning. This can be quite frustrating.
In order to fill in the form, you’ll need to provide your personal and financial information. Prepare in advance the following details needed to submit your Expedia® Rewards Voyager credit card application:
- Name and date of birth
- Address and phone number
- Country of citizenship and residence
- Whether you’re a homeowner or a renter
- Social Security number
- Employment status
- Total annual income and sources of income
- Financial assets.
This information should be accurate and precise because the details will be verified. Keep in mind that these requirements may vary from company to company.
Submitting Citi.com Expedia Rewards Voyager Card Application
- Go to the issuer’s website: citi.com/expedia rewards voyager card, choose the card you’d like to apply for, and click “Apply Now.” (Alternatively, you can go directly to the application page if you have access to it.)
- Submit your personal information.
- Enter your First Name, Middle Name (if you have any), Last Name, Suffix (if you have any), and Home Address.
- Provide your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Country of Citizenship, Mobile Phone Number, and Email Address.
- Think of your Security Word and choose the Security Word Hint from the drop-down menu.
- Provide your financial information.
- Fill in your Total Annual Income, Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment, and tick the accounts you have. They need this information to estimate how much income you have and set your credit limit.
- Specify if you’d like to add an Authorized User to your account.
- Finally, agree to Terms and Conditions (voyager.expedia.com) and submit the application. It will be sent to the issuer for approval.
After Submitting the Card Application
You will need to wait for around 2 weeks for the decision from the credit card company. In case your application is denied, find out why. Here you can find the common reasons for your application to be declined.